LHS to continue annual holiday talent show tradition on day before Thanksgiving break

Karly McDonough, Staff Reporter

Liberty High is ready to show off student talent yet again. The annual talent show at Liberty has been going on for nearly 30 years.

Last year, the high school sold around 750 tickets, and SCA is hopeful LHS can beat that mark this year!

This year’s show has a great lineup of performers and everyone will be showing off all types of talent. 

The show is scheduled to start with Max Smith-Levin and Isabel Vasbinder. They will be playing the National Anthem on the keyboard and signing the lyrics using American Sign Language. 

Music will be dominating the talent show, as sophomore Alana Tapscott will be singing “All I Ask” by Adele; while Maia Macmahon will be singing while playing the guitar to “Valerie” by Amy Winehouse. Arika Spindle and Zoey Fox will be singing “Boys like You” by Anne Clendeing.

Mr. Neidich, Colby Stutes, Cade Marshall, and Rebecca Quiroga will be playing “Cantina Band,” the “James Bond theme song,” and “Raiders March” on the trumpet. 

Alix Shriver will be singing and playing the ukulele to “House of Gold” by Twenty One Pilots. Felix Reid will be dancing to “Lovely” by Billie Eilish. 

Colin MacMahon will give a piano performance of “Intersteller” by Hans Zimmer, while the Drumline Cadences with Brad White, Thomas Clark, Amarius Tibbs-Hoeffer, Willow Bacon, Michael Pearsall, and Grant Hoffman will follow after.  

Kyleigh Brown will be singing and playing the guitar to “Tek It” by Cafune. Jaelyn Campos will be singing “I Have Nothing” by Whitney Houston. 

Raegan Robertson will be dancing to “Confident” by Demi Lovato. 

Champions Together and the Cheer Team will also give a special performance. 

All of Liberty High School is excited to show off all of these amazing performers.