The Student News Site of Liberty High School

Patriot Press

Patriot Press

Patriot Press

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Girls Soccer Celebrates Seniors

Recently, the Liberty Girls soccer teams went against Millbrook High School, and the JV and Varsity won against Millbrook with the JV score being 1-0 and the Varsity score unfortunately being 0-1. However, the thing that mattered most was Liberty’s farewell to their Seniors with Senior Night. As Liberty’s spring sports season is coming to an end, every sport at Liberty is bidding farewell to their beloved seniors, Especially girls soccer, who have experienced lots of things with their team through the highs and lows. 

Liberty giving their Senior Girls a goodbye

Senior night in girls’ soccer is a special occasion where the graduating seniors are honored for their hard work and dedication to the team. It’s a bittersweet moment as they reflect on their years of playing together and the memories they’ve created. The atmosphere is filled with excitement and nostalgia as family, friends, and teammates come together to celebrate these remarkable athletes. The seniors are recognized individually, often accompanied by their parents or guardians, and presented with tokens of appreciation. It’s a time to acknowledge their contributions to the team and express gratitude for their leadership both on and off the field. Senior night is a momentous event that marks the end of a chapter in their soccer journey, but it also serves as a reminder of the lasting friendships and experiences they’ve gained along the way.

Jimena Cardenas getting ready to be subbed on

The JV team had an amazing 1-0 victory. It was an intense match, with both teams giving their all on the field. The girls showed great teamwork, skill, and determination throughout the game. They played their hearts out and managed to secure the win with a fantastic goal. It’s always exciting to see the hard work and dedication pay off with a victory like this. Congratulations to the team on their well-deserved win with Emily Cooper managing to score the game-winning goal.