Charlotte Tilbury vs. E.l.f.

One of the most used makeup brands E.l.f that’s been around since 2004 competes with many other lines but one in particular is the Charlotte Tilbury line which was established in 2013.

E.l.f cruelty-free line that has an extended line from make-up to skin care. E.l.f. is considered a clean beauty brand with all skincare is free from sulfates.  The most loved products are their extra grip primer, Halo Glow foundation, Halo Glow blush, Lip gloss, and Camo Liquid blush. E.l.f products expand all over from Target to your local drug store including all makeup stores. Most e.l.f products help treat breakouts and soothe the skin with a sheer matte finish and are acne-safe also All e.l.f. products are hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. The most valued thing is their prices, you can get a face full with only spending around 40$. Their famous foundation is only $14 to their lip gloss which I actually have myself and I’m going on my third refill is only $8. Although some people have different opinions, some of their foundations can be too watery. My experience with e.l.f has been great. I have most of their products and I have repurchased all of them and I think they are really affordable.“Between E.L.F and Charlotte Tilbury, E.L.F is my personal favorite. In general, I use the brand E.l.f. the most, for how affordable they are and they have the best make-up quality. I love doing my natural looks with them and it never fails,” explained senior Carolina Molina-Amaya.

Charlotte Tilbury, a cruelty-free brand with a line of make-up to an award-winning face skincare. Among many products, the most purchased by people are their Magic Cream moisturizer, Pillow Talk lip kit, Hollywood Flawless foundation, and Airbrush setting spray. Charlotte Tilbury can be purchased only at Sephora. Charlotte recommends her Invisible UV Flawless Primer for all skin types, including acne-prone skin Five out of the nine products we checked from Charlotte Tilbury are acne-safe. A full face would be around $272. With the popular items prices for the foundation are $49, moisturizer $100, lip kit $54, and setting spray $38. I have had the setting spray and foundation. I personally love the setting spray but not so much for the foundation. It’s really drying and it’s not for dry textured skin. Despite all the love for this line a lot of people think it is very overpriced and that most people don’t purchase it as much.

E.l.f and Charlotte Tilbury. For some users who care most about having chemicals in the product and don’t want to pay high prices, Charlotte Tilbury may not be the best decision. And for some people who want a better quality as a higher priced brand and don’t want a product because it may be too watery for them, E.L.F may not be a brand they want to get.