The Student News Site of Liberty High School

Patriot Press

Patriot Press

Patriot Press

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Mothers Day Gifts

Mothers Day Gifts

On Sunday, May, 12 all the Mothers and Motherhood maternal bonds are celebrated and honored the one day out of the year. The mother of the family typically provides years of being a huge part of a human’s life. The one person who gave all the love and support they can and watched you grow up and document it.

Celebrate Mother’s Day by getting a special gift for your mom. There are many gifts you can buy or handmake. There are many gifts for a mother like flowers,  chocolate, candles,  jewelry,  make-up products, and perfume. Many of these things are very enjoyable and easy to get locally. There are some stores where you can find these options and other things they may enjoy like kitchen appliances, home decor, sweets, and even good clothes and shoes. Those stores are  Marshalls, Home Goods, and Hallmark. You can also find really nice cards that are decorated specifically for Mother’s Day. The cards these stores keep in stock are loved by lots of people. If you prefer to make your card for Mother’s Day, there are supplies sold there that you can also get.

Another way to give appreciation besides gift-giving is dinner. You can take your mom out on Mother’s Day to show your appreciation. The most loved place and by far the most popular to go for dinner is The Cheesecake Factory where there are many different options for dinner and of course, the most famous cheesecake for dessert. If you don’t like cheesecake there’s another option, Logan’s has a great food selection and great dessert. Perhaps your mom doesn’t want to go out for dinner or you can’t you can always get her favorite dinner meal, maybe cook her dinner at home and to make her happy you could even wash dishes after dinner.

The point of Mother’s Day is to show your mother appreciation for all the hard work and love she has shown you while growing up and sacrificing her time for you or to make stuff happen for you and the support she gives to her children no matter what.