The Student News Site of Liberty High School

Patriot Press

Patriot Press

Patriot Press

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Dining Delights: Top Picks for Pre-Prom Dinner Destinations

Prom is one of the most popular nights of high school for seniors and juniors. There are a lot of fun things put into it like suit and dress shopping, getting your hair done and picture taking and one of the main parts is dinner, and a lot of people tend to overstress dinner like if they can get a seat because of too many people, where to go to satisfy everyone’s likings or if the restaurant they chose is going to be nice enough.

The most popular prom dinner places to eat in Warrenton and Gainesville are Firebird, Bjs, Outback Longhorn, Glory Days, and Uncle Julios. They have amazing foods with great rates that serve everyone’s liking. You’re better off making reservations there because everyone mostly attends these places for prom dinner. The only problem people run into with these places is the price, the price there can be too much for people especially if multiple people are attending. ”My favorite part of the night besides prom is dinner. Me and my friend normally go to Longhorn in Warrenton because that’s our favorite place with good food,” explained junior, Andrew Smith.”

Other restaurants that aren’t expensive but have great food and really good ratings are in Bealeton and Warrenton like El Agave, Vinnys, Spitony’s Pizza, Hectors, and Mod Pizza. Although they are on the cheaper side of the other restaurants, they are still popular places to go and eat they are usually less packed of people anytime you go and have to wait for a seat. For prom, I would recommend getting a reservation because those restaurants will be more busy than usual. The food there is cheaper but it’s also very good and sometimes better than the other expensive places depending on your appetite. 

Another really good idea that some kids with larger groups do is if you have a larger group of people and don’t want to go to a restaurant and have to split the check many ways or have to try to find a restaurant that can fit that many people and also agree on a place you can go to one of the people in the group’s house and have a couple of the parents in the groups cook food and meals and eat at there. Eating at a friend’s house means that you can eat the foods you all enjoy and it’ll be a lot cheaper.