The Student News Site of Liberty High School

Patriot Press

Patriot Press

Patriot Press

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Highlights of the 2024 Coachella

Coachella is an annual music festival held in the Colorado desert and named one of the most influential events in the music industry. Since 1999, the Coachella Music & Arts Festival has featured a diverse lineup of artists, spanning different genres and generations. It has attracted a massive audience of music lovers and cultural enthusiasts worldwide.

Since 1999 Coachella has always featured a diverse lineup of artists that contain a variety of different genres. As a result, the festival attracts a massive audience of music lovers from around the world. Coachella can push new and upcoming artist to a wider audience giving them a platform to showcase their talents to thousands of fans.

Shakira came out and made her special appearance as she came out during a bizarre set on Friday as she performed ¨La Fuerte¨  and Shakira also announced that she is going on her very own world tour.

Lil Yachty brought out Canadian singer Mac Damarco during his Sunday set. They both put on a powerful performance as they both perform two of Demarco’s songs

The Canadian artist, Grimes had an onstage meltdown as she was performing in a 

massive Sahara tent on Saturday night. She ran into some technical difficulties that completely derailed her set. She tried to explain the issues to the audience, but the technical difficulties just got worse. 

Tems brought out the one and only Justin Bieber to come out on stage. This is Justin’s first time performing in two years. They both brought out a soothing performance as Justin joined Tems for a rendition of her 2021 hit, “Essence”

Ken Carson took the stage with a loud smokey set causing fans to make multiple moshpits in the crowd. The loud 808 speakers filled the crowd causing Lana del Ray fans in the front to panic as Lana del Ray was performing up next. The thrilling atmosphere was a day to remember for most Coachella fans.

Lana del Ray took the stage during night 2 performing “Hope is a dangerous thing a woman like me to have but I have it” in a hologram. Billie Eilish was a special guest and both of them gave out an amazing performance.

Doja Cat ended the first Coachella weekend doing an amazing performance as she wore a whore a furry two-piece, long white hair, and yeti theme backup dancers. There was also a giant tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton chasing her around the stage which was an iconic moment of the night.