AMAR A MUERTE (love to death)

AMAR A MUERTE (love to death)

If you like drama, intrigue, and fantasy, “Amar a Muerte” is a telenovela that I’m sure you’ll enjoy watching.  Here are some reasons why you might consider watching it…

Amar a Muerte is a Mexican telenovela that combines elements of drama, romance, suspense, and fantasy. The plot revolves around the life of a man named León Carvajal, who dies in a car accident but returns to life in the body of a young man named Álvaro. As León/Álvaro tries to understand his new reality, he finds himself tangled in a complex web of interpersonal relationships and family conflicts.

León Carvajal is one of the 20 richest businessmen in the world. At 60 years old he decides to marry Lucía Borges (Angelique), a woman 30 years younger than him and with a beauty that stuns men. The wedding turns into a tragedy when, surprisingly, the famous millionaire is murdered in the middle of the celebration. At exactly the same time, in a sinister Texas prison, El Chino Valdés, a dangerous murderer sentenced to the death penalty, is executed in the electric chair. And, precisely at that same moment, while he is driving his vehicle, Beltrán Camacho, a professor at the National University of Mexico, falls into a ravine. The three deaths occur at the same time at 1 p.m.

When León the millionaire is declared clinically dead, something unexpected happens, his soul is reincarnated in the young and handsome body of Chino Valdés, the ferocious hitman. And so, the great tycoon literally returns from the dead, totally unrecognizable, to find out who murdered him and why. As you will see, it is also the story of a crime. And revenge, because León is going to discover that Lucía, his beloved wife, and Johny Corona, his trusted man, planned it all while rolling around in a bed.

León Carvajal, now in the body of a murderer, will get himself hired as a bodyguard in his own house to take revenge on her wife in the most effective way: making her fall in love with her to the point of desperation, so that she suffers the ravages like him. of her heartbreak. But her revenge becomes complicated when he understands that he loves her as strongly as he hates her. His return will also help him discover that the life of his three children is not as perfect as he believed. And each one, Eva, Valentina, and Guille, has their own hell, a hell that not all the money in the world would solve.

In turn, the soul of Chino Valdés, the murderer executed in the electric chair, will reincarnate in the body of Professor Camacho, a man with a boring life, a wife, and a small son, sick with cancer. Chino Valdés left some outstanding debts from his past life since he has stolen a huge amount of money from an important cartel, and in the world of drug traffickers that is paid with blood.

León Carvajal and Chino Valdés have something else in common, a butterfly-shaped mole on their neck. A mark that the reincarnated possess, who are not few in the world.

This is a love story that will lead us to discover the mysteries of life after death. A story about second chances, the possibility of redemption, the dark labyrinths of revenge, and the relationships between power, ambition, and our true purpose in the world. A story where we understand that death has a plan for everyone. 

If you are looking for a novel that will keep you in suspense with a plot full of intrigue, emotion, and mystery, “Amar a Muerte” is an excellent option. It has a unique story that combines elements of romance, drama, and suspense with a supernatural touch.

The novel not only focuses on romance and intrigue, but also addresses deeper themes such as redemption, justice, and destiny. These themes add depth and meaning to the plot, making it even more interesting. It is a novel that offers an exciting and immersive experience that you will not want to miss. So I recommend watching it and I’m sure you will love it.