The Student News Site of Liberty High School

Patriot Press

Patriot Press

Patriot Press

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Rising Seniors Share Excitement of the Future

All Liberty’s students are moving up in life, the school year is coming to an end. As we say goodbye to the senior class of 2024, the next school year will be here before we know it. As uprising seniors, there are plenty of things to be excited about.

A lot of students were excited about sports involvement, and things such as; senior nights, spotlights in the yearbook, and so forth. They call it a bittersweet moment when you get to play with some of the people you’ve been playing with all four years of high school, and you get to graduate with them too.

“ I am excited about playing senior night sports, with my teammates, and having fun,” junior, Cayden King said 

Others were excited for the aftermath of high school and most said leaving high school was what they looked forward to the most. However, others said going to college and experiencing things on their own, for their first couple years of adulthood was the most exciting. The idea of being independent and having more freedom is enticing to the class of 2025.

“I am excited for all the memories I will make for my last year at Liberty,” said Junior, Willow Bacon

Some of our uprising seniors are excited to be on top of the high school hierarchy and be a role model for the underclassman of Liberty while being admired by the underclassmen, and the leniency of being a senior. “I am excited to finish learning my high school academics, and to be involved in all the senior activities,” said junior, Jacinta Washington

Others are excited about the opportunities that are given to us like, free field trips, college tours, and clubs like BSU that provide fun events just for seniors. They said having a free field trip and being able to learn what they really want to do after high school.

“I want to end up in NOVA for cyber security, and tech stuff,” said, junior, Duane Ford

More said all the senior activities and last dances such as; homecoming, prom, and things like senior sunset and senior picnic. They are excited to finish academically and are excited to spend their last year enjoying it and having fun, with all the fun activities our school has to offer.