Exclusive Look on the Patriot Press YouTube Team

The Patriot Press News Team is back for its second go! The Patriot Press News Team is Liberty High Schools publications YouTube channel. 

The Fall 2019 News Team consists of sophomore Jessica Thomasson, sophomore Sarah Dean, sophomore Wyatt Adams, and junior Braeden Meadows. 

The Patriot Press News Team posts videos about the school and things that are happening around the community. For example, the channels recently produced a video about one lunch.

“Our content is mostly news, interviews, and just in all fun content,” said sophomore Sarah Dean.

“If you subscribe to the Patriot Press News Team YouTube channel and turn on, post notifications then you’ll most likely get notifications every school day or if not then every two school days,” said sophomore Wyatt Adams. 

At this point the Patriot Press News Team has 40 plus videos on their channel. Everyone on the staff has favorite videos but for very different reasons.

“My favorite video on our YouTube channel is the spring reflection video because of how much work it took to complete,” said Adams.

“The greatest video on our YouTube channel in my opinion is the one where wyatt is sitting in a tree,” said junior Braeden Meadows. 

“The best video on our channel in my opinion is the one where Deputy Meyer’s is explaining the story behind the blue line where he parks his vehicle,” sophomore Jessica Thomasson. 

Sometimes the Patriot Press journalists make videos about the articles that they are working on at the time. The videos on the Patriot Press News Teams YouTube channel can help many different groups of the student body. 

“We target the school students, the staff, and administrators to help us get feedback from the students and staff and teachers of Liberty High School, mostly to see what is good or what needs to be improved and to inform them on what’s going on here at Liberty High School,” said Thomasson. 

“The videos on our channel help the students of Liberty High School and are meant to entertain them as well. We target the students of Liberty Highs School because they share the same sense of humour as us and they also need the information that we include in our videos,” said Adams.

“Our YouTube channel has come so far since its inception last school year! We finally have functioning equipment and a staff of students devoted to developing video stories,” commented journalism teacher Ms. Lisa Miller.

If viewers go on the Patriot Press News Team’s YouTube channel, they will find some videos like “Welcome Back to The Patriot Press!” which was more of a fun video for the Patriot Press News Team staff to post and it informs the channels viewers that the Patriot Press News Team is back. You’ll also find other videos likeLiberty High School’s 2019 Prom Interviews” which involves students of Liberty High School being interviewed and be a good addition to the Patriot Press News Teams video and the school community. 

Make sure to subscribe to the Patriot Press News Team’s YouTube channel to keep up-to-date with our videos!

“Subscribe to our YouTube channel to see all the hard work that our staff does to make sure our viewers know what is going on at Liberty and to show off our amazing school,” says Dean.